Very rarely available SFH in the coveted Cheswolde area. 3 bedroom/2.5 bath A-frame just off Greenspring Avenue features master suite w/walk-in closet; covered, freshly painted front porch; off-street parking for 2-3 cars; brand new roof and a large kosher kitchen with 2 gas ranges, dishwashers, built-in microwaves, and sinks. Brand new carpet throughout. Huge attic is accessible via fixed staircase and is great for storage and can potentially be built up to create an entire extra floor. Full, open, newly painted basement with half bath, many egress windows and a walkout. Convenient to bus line, The Quarry, 695 (exit 22), Northern Parkway/83, and Sinai Hospital.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, A-Frame
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Mason, Vinyl Siding
1,321 sq. ft
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wire, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price