Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath rancher located in very desirable Stevenson neighborhood. Beautiful .73 acre lot with 2 car garages and 2 large driveways, can fit 10 cars or more! Unique features of the home include the Great Room with high vaulted wood ceiling, skylights, gas fireplace, built-ins and sliding glass door to fabulous deck and backyard. The home also features an open Living/Dining Room with built-ins and wood burning fireplace. There is also a wood paneled Den/office that can easily be converted into a bedroom. Main level also includes a large Master Suite with His and Her walk-in closets, master bath with 2 vanities and sinks, and an additional office/dressing area. Lower level has 2 bedrooms and full bath, lots of space for playroom or family room with french glass doors to outside patio, and large unfinished area has lots of storage space. Being sold "As Is"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Oil Hot Water Heater
Brick, Aluminum Siding
3,524 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch, Enclosed, Patio, Breezeway
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price