Probably the nicest home that has come on the market in the area in recent years. This immaculate home has undergone a high end modern renovation but its old world charm with arched entrances and gorgeous hardwood floors has been maintained. The home features an owner's bedroom on the 1st floor with a gorgeous bathroom and separate entrance as well as 3 additional bedrooms on the second floor. It has four totally gutted and renovated bathrooms with designer tiles and modern fixtures. The kitchen feature white wood cabinets with premium stainless appliances, granite counters and ceramic tiled flooring. Brand new 200 AMP service, new plumbing and electrical. Tons of other features! Renovations done with Baltimore City Permits. Offers from only fully approved buyers will be considered. Quick settlement date is desired. See and make offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,111 sq. ft
Upper Park Heights
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price