Priced to Sell! Spacious 3 Bedroom 2 Bath condo in doorman/concierge building with Shabbat elevator. Bright corner unit with double entry door to marble foyer. Covered Balcony off Living/Dining room, and 3rd bedroom. Large master bedroom with renovated on suite handicap accessible bathroom, with dressing area and lots of closets. Condo fee includes common area and exterior maintenance, custodial services, A/C, heat, water, Insurance, management, answering service, reserve funds, sewer, snow removal and trash, elevator, and security. Selling As Is!
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,747 sq. ft
Park Towers East
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Grab Bars, Kitchen Modifications, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Private, Unassigned.
- Community Amenities
- Answering Service, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Security
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)