Here is a forever house with five bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a sunroom addition, an office with a separate entrance, and a large den on the main level. Two bedrooms on the upper level with another full bath and abundant storage. Two wood-burning fireplaces (one is double-sided) plus a pellet stove. The patio is ready for your hot tub. The garage has a separate office with a private entrance. Updated and upgraded, Sugar-built Stevenson home sits on a beautifully landscaped and manicured lot. Such a lovely Baltimore County home inside the Baltimore Beltway. Please make all appointments through me or showing time.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,419 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 3. Wood-burning, Brick, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Flooring Modifications, Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Handicap Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price