RARELY AVAILABLE SUNNY CORNER UNIT in full service building and desirable location. The main entrance is "formal", warm and welcoming. From the minute you enter, you are greeted with 3 open entertaining spaces: a "formal" Living Room with an attached "Den" and a wonderful "Family Room" with built-ins. This stunning unit with simple and tasteful appointments includes high ceilings with recessed lighting, magnificent wood floors, bright windows, large balcony and storage galore. The all white eat-in kitchen boasts GE Profile appliances, a white titled back splash, and upgraded counters. The separate Dining room with built-in buffet is grand in size and has hosted many holidays and parties. The second/owners' entrance is equivalent to a mudroom in a single family home. This space consists of laundry w/sink, office area, powder room and incredible over sized closets. The bedrooms are spacious and special. The master bed/bath has oversized stall shower with seat and double sink vanity as well as a walk in closet to die for! This condo offers no sacrifice to "down sizing"!!! Welcome Home!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,750 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Doorman.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price