A historical timeline and traditional detailing is found in this home originally built in 1901 and renovated in 2006 with a metal roof and original wood floors. The full covered front porch with new low maintenance decking welcomes you to this National Folk colonial set on a 0.93 acre homesite featuring a living room anchored by a gas fireplace, a sun-filled dining room, and an updated kitchen. Create tasty treats and holiday meals in the kitchen featuring Kraftmaid espresso cabinetry, granite counters, slate flooring, a vaulted tin ceiling, stainless steel appliances complimented by a stainless steel range hood, and a back vestibule with access to a large open backyard. Great storage is found in the 21x25 walkout lower level. The use of neutral colors throughout offers a multitude of ways to add your own personal flair to the rooms. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,120 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Freezer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Slate, Concrete
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price