Shows like a model!!! Spectacular Contemporary home nestled on a wooded lot in Sagamore Forest- minutes to 795, Worthington Valley, Shawan Rd and 83. You walk into your beautiful 2-story open foyer, to the left is a fabulous family room with Cathedral ceilings, natural sunlight, skylights, wood stove leading to enclosed screened in deck with surround, fabulous for entertaining. To the right is your living room, dining room and huge eat in kitchen is in the middle with bow window, upgrades, cooktop, island, wall oven, huge pantry, flows so well. Master bedroom suite has walk in closet, large bathroom with sunken tub with jets, separate shower, bidet and lots of sunshine with Palladium style windows and private balcony off of sitting room. 3 other bedrooms are upstairs. Your lower level has 2 extra bedrooms a full bath, family room and entertainment room with sliders to outside entrance. This beautiful home encompasses beautiful architecture throughout, is amazing how the light flows through while being nestled in the woods.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Veneer, Cedar Exterior, Concrete, Other Cons
Private Sewer System, Septic
4,578 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bay Window(s), Skylights, Double Pane
- 2. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Cedar, Brick Trim/Veneer, Other, Concrete
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price